Pamplemousse is a Tour Operator which is unique of its kind in Finland. It has a vast knowledge of France and offers personalized trips to France. The company is privately owned, and the only one of its kind in this country. In addition to private clients Pamplemousse offers its services to the Finnish Travel Agencies as well.
Pamplemousse offers a large variety of trips in all corners of France. From city breaks in large towns like Paris, Nice, Marseille or Lyon to village vacations like Provence, Dordogne or Loire.
Pamplemousse products are divided in
- Leisure / hobby / educational trips (elämykselliset matkat) containing language courses, painting holidays and for ex. wine and food trips in France
- Active holidays (aktiivimatkat) containing biking, hiking & walking, skiing and golf trips to France
- Authentic France (aito Ranska) dividing trips in a reagonal basic in France, like Normandie, Alsace… or by cities of France
- Traveling in a group (Ryhmämatkat) including youth trips and corporate services
- Consulting and teaching concerning travels business
Pamplemousse is honoured by quality label Laatutonni Thursday 15th of January 2009 during the Matkat Fair.
tel + 358.(0)9. 4551121
In addition to prepared groups and individual trips, Pamplemousse offers a very high standard hotel service by Hotels Prefence proposing more than 130 hotels, mostly in France. By this channel Travel Agencies, corporates, individual travellers or seminar groups have an easy way to operate their orders.
tel + 358.(0)50 – 329 23 11.